Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Professional liability insurance and more
Wednesday - 2/5/2014, 8:40pm EST
Mahoney is with the Tully Rinckey Law Group. He's been handling federal employee cases for two decades.
Cavanaugh, with 17 years in the business, is a vice president at FedGuard.
We'll find out who needs the insurance, how much it costs and what your odds are of being slammed by a lawsuit or grievance in which Uncle Sam says you are on your own!
Later in the show, we'll be joined by Andy Medici with the Federal Times, who will talk about the buyout offers making their way through agencies like the Social Security Administration and the Environmental Protection Agency, and a new service the Postal Service could offer that would help bring in more revenue.