Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The best date to retire and more
Tuesday - 1/1/2013, 10:01pm EST
Picking the best date could save them thousands of dollars in taxes, and boost the value of their unused annual leave.
So what is the best date (or dates) to retire?
Short answer: It depends. But some are much better than others.
That's one of the subjects of today's special combined "Your Turn"/"For Your Benefit" radio show. FYB hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan join host Mike Causey to talk about 2012, the new year and some very important changes for federal workers and retirees.