Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Retirement and SES mobility
Wednesday - 3/28/2012, 9:28pm EDT
Flanagan "invented" the concept of the best-day-to-retire, and on today's show, she will discuss why some dates are better than others, and how to crunch your own numbers.
Flanagan also talks about the little-known but lucrative voluntary contributions retirement plan that is available only to workers under the CSRS program.
In the second half of the program, Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about mobility among members of the Senior Executive Service.
A recent report from the Partnership for Public Service, found that 48 percent of SES members had never changed their positions after becoming an SES member.
Listen if you can 1500 AM or online.