Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Retirement and SES mobility
Wednesday - 3/28/2012, 9:28pm EDT
Flanagan "invented" the concept of the best-day-to-retire, and on today's show, she will discuss why some dates are better than others, and how to crunch your own numbers.
Flanagan also talks about the little-known but lucrative voluntary contributions retirement plan that is available only to workers under the CSRS program.
In the second half of the program, Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about mobility among members of the Senior Executive Service.
A recent report from the Partnership for Public Service, found that 48 percent of SES members had never changed their positions after becoming an SES member.
Listen if you can 1500 AM or online.