Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Secrets of the TSP
Wednesday - 2/22/2012, 7:29pm EST
Or did Congress set up the TSP to keep entrepreneurial federal investors from making money?
Is it, in fact, a tool of the Nanny State?
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs for the TSP, joins host Mike Causey to talk about the plan. Trabucco, who is retiring at the end of this month, has spent 31 years in government and has been with the TSP since it was established.
In the first half of the programs Federal Times senior staff writers Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly discuss threats on the Hill to your benefits and pay.