Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Is there an anti-fed movement in Congress?
Wednesday - 2/23/2011, 11:29am EST
On this week's show, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Steve Losey talk about how Congress plans to fund government for the remainder of fiscal year 2011.
Will the pay freeze be extended another three years? Have promotions and within-grade raises been protected? What about federal civil service and social security payments? Are federal retirement rules going to change?
Also on the show, Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association. Klement will talk about fighting the anti-fed movement in Congress and FMA's upcoming national convention and management training seminar on March 15.
Email us with your questions or comments, or call the show live at (202) 465-3080.