Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Is there an anti-fed movement in Congress?
Wednesday - 2/23/2011, 11:29am EST
On this week's show, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Steve Losey talk about how Congress plans to fund government for the remainder of fiscal year 2011.
Will the pay freeze be extended another three years? Have promotions and within-grade raises been protected? What about federal civil service and social security payments? Are federal retirement rules going to change?
Also on the show, Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association. Klement will talk about fighting the anti-fed movement in Congress and FMA's upcoming national convention and management training seminar on March 15.
Email us with your questions or comments, or call the show live at (202) 465-3080.