Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Fundings and freezes
Wednesday - 2/9/2011, 12:00pm EST
- The 175-member Republican Study Committee wants to stretch the current two-year federal pay freeze through 2015.
- Feds who are behind in their federal taxes could be fired, depending on the fate of new legislation. We'll look at why.
- A two week furlough of non-essential/non-emergency federal workers is being considered on the hill. We'll try to figure out who would work and get paid and who would take a 20 percent hit.
- Federal agencies are operating without budgets under a continuing resolution. How much longer will that go on?
- We'll also get a sneak peek at the President's FY 2012 budget.
Email us or call the show live with your questions at (202) 465-3080.