Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fundings and freezes
Wednesday - 2/9/2011, 12:00pm EST
- The 175-member Republican Study Committee wants to stretch the current two-year federal pay freeze through 2015.
- Feds who are behind in their federal taxes could be fired, depending on the fate of new legislation. We'll look at why.
- A two week furlough of non-essential/non-emergency federal workers is being considered on the hill. We'll try to figure out who would work and get paid and who would take a 20 percent hit.
- Federal agencies are operating without budgets under a continuing resolution. How much longer will that go on?
- We'll also get a sneak peek at the President's FY 2012 budget.
Email us or call the show live with your questions at (202) 465-3080.