Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fundings and freezes
Wednesday - 2/9/2011, 12:00pm EST
- The 175-member Republican Study Committee wants to stretch the current two-year federal pay freeze through 2015.
- Feds who are behind in their federal taxes could be fired, depending on the fate of new legislation. We'll look at why.
- A two week furlough of non-essential/non-emergency federal workers is being considered on the hill. We'll try to figure out who would work and get paid and who would take a 20 percent hit.
- Federal agencies are operating without budgets under a continuing resolution. How much longer will that go on?
- We'll also get a sneak peek at the President's FY 2012 budget.
Email us or call the show live with your questions at (202) 465-3080.