Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Protecting feds' pay and beefing up telework
Wednesday - 2/2/2011, 11:39am EST
- Unions are preparing a major fight to protect federal pay and benefits in the wake of a flurry of new proposals, mostly from Republicans, to cut federal jobs, pay and benefits.
- As the weather gets nasty, many feds are pushing for more telework. But telework still hasn't taken off in large numbers. We'll look at why.
- Homeland Security rolls out a number of new programs to encourage insourcing and beef up the skills of its managers.
- The State Department introduces some new personnel initiatives.
Email us or call the show live with your questions at (202) 465-3080.