Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
TRICARE, unions, and the SSA
Wednesday - 1/19/2011, 3:19pm EST
Federal Times editor Steven Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will discuss the strained union relationship with the White House. Then, Federal Times Pentagon reporter Andrew Tilghman will bring us up to speed on Defense's TRICARE program, possible premium changes and coverage of children (dependent or not) up to age 26.
Host Mike Causey will also be joined by AFGE's Witold Skwierczynski about contract issues at the Social Security Administration. Non-supervisory employees at SSA have been working more than one year without a contract. Skwierczynski is AFGE's chief negotiator. We'll ask him about progress (if any) and what happens next.
If you have questions, now is the time to ask. Email us or call the show live from 10 - 11 a.m. Reach us at (202) 465-3080.