Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
TRICARE, unions, and the SSA
Wednesday - 1/19/2011, 3:19pm EST
Federal Times editor Steven Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will discuss the strained union relationship with the White House. Then, Federal Times Pentagon reporter Andrew Tilghman will bring us up to speed on Defense's TRICARE program, possible premium changes and coverage of children (dependent or not) up to age 26.
Host Mike Causey will also be joined by AFGE's Witold Skwierczynski about contract issues at the Social Security Administration. Non-supervisory employees at SSA have been working more than one year without a contract. Skwierczynski is AFGE's chief negotiator. We'll ask him about progress (if any) and what happens next.
If you have questions, now is the time to ask. Email us or call the show live from 10 - 11 a.m. Reach us at (202) 465-3080.