Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
TRICARE, unions, and the SSA
Wednesday - 1/19/2011, 3:19pm EST
Federal Times editor Steven Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will discuss the strained union relationship with the White House. Then, Federal Times Pentagon reporter Andrew Tilghman will bring us up to speed on Defense's TRICARE program, possible premium changes and coverage of children (dependent or not) up to age 26.
Host Mike Causey will also be joined by AFGE's Witold Skwierczynski about contract issues at the Social Security Administration. Non-supervisory employees at SSA have been working more than one year without a contract. Skwierczynski is AFGE's chief negotiator. We'll ask him about progress (if any) and what happens next.
If you have questions, now is the time to ask. Email us or call the show live from 10 - 11 a.m. Reach us at (202) 465-3080.