Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
L-fund risks and rewards
Tuesday - 12/21/2010, 1:59pm EST
December 22, 2010 and December 29, 2010 -- Mike Causey is on vacation until 2011. That means Your Turn is in repeat mode.
Earlier this year Mike spoke with financial planner Jerry Cannizzaro about the pros and cons of the L-funds and how you know if the L-funds are right for you.
Benefits strategist John Elliott joined him on that same show to discuss your financial rights, benefits and options when you die.
Read more about what both Cannizzaro and Elliott told Mike by clicking here.