Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
Treasury's Assistant Secretary of Management Discusses Management and Performance
Coloretti served as the Treasury Department's Deputy Assistant Secretary for Management and Budget since 2009 and as Acting Assistant Secretary for Management since April 2012. After the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act was passed in 2010, she helped stand-up the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, serving as the Acting Chief Operating Officer.
Prior to joining the Treasury Department, Coloretti spent four years as a policy advisor and budget director in San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom's office, where she led the development and implementation of San Francisco's $6.2 billion dollar annual budget and supported reputable program development in several areas including health care. In years prior, she served as a consultant at the Law and Economics Consulting Group, a health financing and budget analyst in the Clinton Administration's Office of Management and Budget, and a budget analyst for the State of Hawaii.
Ms. Coloretti is a recipient of the National Public Service Award, the Public Policy and International Affairs Achievement Award, and the Government Finance Officers Association Distinguished Budget Presentation Award. She holds a B.A. in Economics and Communications from the University of Pennsylvania and a Master's in Public Policy from University of California at Berkeley.