Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
Fast Government - A Conversation with Author Series with Chuck Prow and Robert Shea
Friday - 9/27/2013, 11:52am EDT
With more than twenty five years of experience, Mr. Prow has assisted large, complex organizations in the Private and Public Sectors transform their operations through operational improvement and technology implementation. Specifically he has assisted Federal Defense and Civilian departments, Fortune 500 and mid-sized industrial, consumer goods, financial service and healthcare companies. Prior to his current role Mr. Prow held positions as: vice president responsible for IBM's Public Sector Business Development and Sales function; vice president of IBM's Public Sector Transformational Outsourcing business; Partner-in-charge of consulting operations for the PwC Public Sector consulting business; and various business and program management roles.
Prior to joining IBM Mr. Prow spent sixteen years in a Public Accounting and Consulting Firms and four in industry. Mr. Prow received a Bachelors of Science in Management and Data Processing from Northwest Missouri State University. Additionally, throughout his career, Mr. Prow has completed more than 750 hours of continuing education in the areas of strategic and financial management; large scale transformation and change management; operational improvement methods and techniques; and technology transformation, methods and trends.
Mr. Prow has been involved in a number of technology and industry organizations throughout his career, most recently he served as Chairman, Open Applications Group, 2000 - 2002 and was heavily involved Supply Chain Council. He has contributed to white papers and a variety of industry thought leadership products and presentations.