Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
How HHS's Program Support Center manages the business of government
Prior to becoming Director of the PSC, Mr. Bartley served as Deputy Director of the PSC. Before this, he worked for L-3 Communications, where he led a media program that included a diverse 75+ member project team with a budget of $16 million. Prior to that, he was Chief of Staff to the Director of the International Broadcasting Bureau and Senior Advisor for Management to the Director of Voice of America. Earlier in his career, Mr. Bartley served as a senior manager at Ernst & Young, a professional services firm.
Mr. Bartley is a Certified Public Accountant, and holds an M.A. in Accounting and B.A. in Business, both earned from the University of Texas at Austin.