Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
The National Credit Union Administration's Eighth Board Chair
Chairman Matz is currently the Chairman of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC). The FFIEC is "a formal interagency body empowered to prescribe uniform principles, standards, and report forms for the federal examination of financial institutions...and to make recommendations to promote uniformity in the supervision of financial institutions."
For more information on the FFIEC please go to http://www.ffiec.gov.
Chairman Matz serves as one of 10 voting members of the Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC). Created by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, the FSOC provides, for the first time, comprehensive monitoring to ensure the stability of our nation's financial system.