Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
The National Credit Union Administration's Eighth Board Chair
Chairman Matz is currently the Chairman of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC). The FFIEC is "a formal interagency body empowered to prescribe uniform principles, standards, and report forms for the federal examination of financial institutions...and to make recommendations to promote uniformity in the supervision of financial institutions."
For more information on the FFIEC please go to http://www.ffiec.gov.
Chairman Matz serves as one of 10 voting members of the Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC). Created by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, the FSOC provides, for the first time, comprehensive monitoring to ensure the stability of our nation's financial system.