Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
Governing to Win Series Part 4: A Conversation on Understanding What's Driving the Annual Deficit with Lawrence J. Haas
Gail D. Fosler is President of The GailFosler Group LLC, a strategic advisory service for global business leaders and public policymakers. The GailFosler Group provides in-depth analysis of economic, financial, and public policy issues and creates new concepts and frameworks for business and government leaders to support successful decision-making. She is also Senior Advisor to The Business Council, and leads the organization's partnership with The Conference Board.
Ms. Fosler is former President and Trustee of The Conference Board. During her 20-year career at The Conference Board, Ms. Fosler held a number of executive and leadership roles dedicated to expanding the organization's intellectual capacity, impact, and global reach. At The Conference Board, she also served as Executive Vice President and Chief Economist and directed the highly regarded economics program. Ms. Fosler was twice named America's most accurate economic forecaster by The Wall Street Journal.
Prior to coming to The Conference Board, Ms. Fosler served as Deputy Staff Director and Chief Economist of the U.S. Senate Budget Committee under the chairmanship of Pete V. Domenici (R-N.M.).
Ms. Fosler received her BA in economics from the University of Southern California and her MBA in finance from New York University.