Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
Governing to Win Series Part 4: A Conversation on Understanding What's Driving the Annual Deficit with Lawrence J. Haas
Gail D. Fosler is President of The GailFosler Group LLC, a strategic advisory service for global business leaders and public policymakers. The GailFosler Group provides in-depth analysis of economic, financial, and public policy issues and creates new concepts and frameworks for business and government leaders to support successful decision-making. She is also Senior Advisor to The Business Council, and leads the organization's partnership with The Conference Board.
Ms. Fosler is former President and Trustee of The Conference Board. During her 20-year career at The Conference Board, Ms. Fosler held a number of executive and leadership roles dedicated to expanding the organization's intellectual capacity, impact, and global reach. At The Conference Board, she also served as Executive Vice President and Chief Economist and directed the highly regarded economics program. Ms. Fosler was twice named America's most accurate economic forecaster by The Wall Street Journal.
Prior to coming to The Conference Board, Ms. Fosler served as Deputy Staff Director and Chief Economist of the U.S. Senate Budget Committee under the chairmanship of Pete V. Domenici (R-N.M.).
Ms. Fosler received her BA in economics from the University of Southern California and her MBA in finance from New York University.