Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
Governing to Win Series Part 3: A Conversation on Rethinking Government Purchasing and Supply Chains with Raj Sharma
His work has been published in numerous periodicals, including his article on "Six Principles of Stakeholder Management" in Supply Chain Management Review. His Center for American Progress report, A $400 Billion Opportunity, highlighted the enormous size and scale of savings that can be realized by the federal government by eliminating inefficiencies within federal procurement. Mr. Sharma has received numerous awards including a Minority Business Leader award from the Washington Business Journal and recognition by The Wall Street Journal and Consulting magazine for his leadership as an entrepreneur.
Mr. Sharma holds an MBA from Carnegie Mellon University and an BS from the University of Maryland.