Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
Governing to Win Series Part 3: A Conversation on Rethinking Government Purchasing and Supply Chains with Raj Sharma
His work has been published in numerous periodicals, including his article on "Six Principles of Stakeholder Management" in Supply Chain Management Review. His Center for American Progress report, A $400 Billion Opportunity, highlighted the enormous size and scale of savings that can be realized by the federal government by eliminating inefficiencies within federal procurement. Mr. Sharma has received numerous awards including a Minority Business Leader award from the Washington Business Journal and recognition by The Wall Street Journal and Consulting magazine for his leadership as an entrepreneur.
Mr. Sharma holds an MBA from Carnegie Mellon University and an BS from the University of Maryland.