Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
Keeping NOAA's information and IT resources secure
Mr. Klimavicz has served over 25 years in the federal government. He began his career with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) as an imagery scientist, developing photogrammetric math models in the National Photographic Interpretation Center, and subsequently served in line management positions within the CIA and the DOD, leading information technology operations and acquisitions.
Mr. Klimavicz received a Bachelor of Science degree from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in 1983 and a Master of Engineering degree from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in 1988. Major areas of study included geodesy, photogrammetry and imaging systems.
Mr. Klimavicz lives in Vienna, VA., with his wife, Brenda and their three daughters.