Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
Leading NNSA's move to "OneNNSA"
Robert J. Osborn II, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is currently the Associate Administrator for Information Management and Chief Information Officer for the National Nuclear Security Administration under the Department of Energy. Mr. Osborn has recently been appointed to be the NNSA Transformation Executive and will lead the agency's move to "OneNNSA." Mr. Osborn's previous assignment was as the Deputy Director for Distribution Portfolio Management, Command, Control, Communications and Computer Systems, U.S. Transportation Command, Scott Air Force Base, Ill.
As a U.S. Marine, Mr. Osborn held assignments in batteries, battalions and squadrons as well as on division and fleet service support group staffs. He has served in a number of specialties, including C-130 radio operator, field artilleryman and NCO school instructor. He has also been a combat cargo officer aboard the USS Dubuque and Amphibious Squadron 11 staff. Mr. Osborn served in the Marine Security Guard Program at the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo, Japan, and provided personal protection for the Chief of Naval Operations.
Prior to his retirement in 2001, Mr. Osborn was Chief of the Logistics Automation Branch at Headquarters U.S. Marine Corps. He has since held a number of positions of increasing responsibility within Headquarters Department of the Army, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff (G4), last serving as the Logistics Chief Information Officer.