Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
Vice Admiral David Jack Dorsett on Information dominance
Friday - 10/22/2010, 5:19pm EDT
Vice Admiral David Jack Dorsett
Vice Admiral Dorsett graduated from Jacksonville University (Florida) in 1978. His sea duty included assignments on HMS Gavinton (M1140), USS Elliott (DD 967), USS Oldendorf (DD-972), USS Dominant (MSO-431), USS Ranger (CV 61), deputy assistant chief of staff for Intelligence for commander 6th Fleet, and assistant chief of staff for Intelligence for commander, U.S. Naval Forces Central Command / 5th Fleet.
His shore assignments included duty at Fleet Ocean Surveillance Information Center commander in chief, U.S. Naval Forces, Europe, the U.S. Naval War College, chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Intelligence Plot, the Office of Naval Intelligence, and command of the Joint Intelligence Center, U.S. Central Command.
As a flag officer, Dorsett has served as director of Intelligence (J2), U.S. Pacific Command; director for Intelligence (J2), U.S. Joint Staff; and director of Naval Intelligence (N2), CNO. In November 2009, he assumed office as the first deputy chief of Naval Operations for Information Dominance (N2/N6).