Michael Keegan - Host, The Business of Government Hour and Managing Editor, The Business of Government Magazine
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The Business of Government Radio Hour, hosted by Michael J. Keegan, features a conversation with a federal executive who is changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations. Guests include administrators, chief financial officers, chief information officers, chief operating officers, commissioners, controllers, directors, and undersecretaries.
U.S. Department of Transportation
The constant and efficient movement of people and goods across the U.S. and around the globe is critical to the economy and our lives. Today, our vital transportation infrastructure is showing signs of aging, and we are experiencing unprecedented congestion in our nation's highways and railways, at our airports and at our seaports. Overcoming these challenges will increasingly rest on the development and the deployment of new technologies and cutting-edge solutions.