Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
When an administration changes hands, a lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make that transition as smooth as possible. Federal News Radio examines what's involved and how the transition unfolds.
Friday - 11/7/2008, 1:33pm EST
One organization that has been watching things carefully is the National Academy of Public Administration.
In fact, Jenna Dorn, NAPA's president and chief executive officer, is part of the transition coordinating council.
She gives us more insight about what's happened so far -- and what lies ahead. Click to hear the interview.