Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Congress is responsible for passing annual appropriations to fund government agencies. If Congress neglects to pass funding bills, government agencies are forced to shut down. Follow all of Federal News Radio's government shutdown coverage from the past several years.
Investigating ideas for a better government
Friday - 12/20/2013, 9:23pm EST
The guests will discuss Brookings' newly launched Center for Effective Public Management, the FixGov blog managed by Hudak, and other work being done by colleagues in the Governance Studies section of Brookings.
Other topics covered included challenges posed by sequestration and tight budgets, the relationship between Congress and the administration, and between the administration and executive branch agencies, and the administration's response and handling of the Healthcare.gov rollout and implementation.
The guests also offered their outlook on 2014.
FEDtalk is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.