Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
Is America living up to infrastructure promises?
Thursday - 7/14/2011, 6:55pm EDT
The Chamber will release an update to its "Let's Rebuild America" annual Infrastructure Performance Index at a conference next week. The index measures the effectiveness of transportation, energy, broadband and water systems in the U.S.
U.S. Coast Guard Commandant Adm. Thad Allen, who was instrumental in the BP oil spill clean-up efforts, will keynote the July 19 conference. Other members of the federal community and the private sector will also attend.
Janet Kavinoky, the Chamber's executive director of transportation and infrastructure, gave Federal News Radio a preview of the updated index, including some of its key findings and how infrastructure improvements can be used to drive economic growth.