Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
White House report: Stimulus funds creating jobs
Friday - 9/17/2010, 3:39pm EDT
The report says the federal stimulus funds were responsible for creating at least 2 million jobs nationwide in the Act's first year. Job losses were a fraction of what they were prior to the Recovery Act, according to the report.
Federal funds have been particularly beneficial for DC-area firms, which received $3.7 billion in stimulus contracts, The Wall Street Journal reports.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.