Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
White House report: Stimulus funds creating jobs
Friday - 9/17/2010, 3:39pm EDT
The report says the federal stimulus funds were responsible for creating at least 2 million jobs nationwide in the Act's first year. Job losses were a fraction of what they were prior to the Recovery Act, according to the report.
Federal funds have been particularly beneficial for DC-area firms, which received $3.7 billion in stimulus contracts, The Wall Street Journal reports.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.