Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
GAO examines Recovery Act contract award process
Thursday - 7/22/2010, 6:55pm EDT
The Government Accountability Office has just put out a report on how agencies have been going about awarding Recovery contracts. It also looks at what kinds of oversight are being used by agencies and states and how effective those have been.
John Needham, GAO's Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management Issues joined the DorobekInsider with more on the report, and some recommendations.
You can find highlights from the GAO's findings here.