Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
GAO examines Recovery Act contract award process
Thursday - 7/22/2010, 6:55pm EDT
The Government Accountability Office has just put out a report on how agencies have been going about awarding Recovery contracts. It also looks at what kinds of oversight are being used by agencies and states and how effective those have been.
John Needham, GAO's Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management Issues joined the DorobekInsider with more on the report, and some recommendations.
You can find highlights from the GAO's findings here.