Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
Keeping an eye on stimulus spending
Wednesday - 8/12/2009, 4:39pm EDT
There's the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), which focuses on banks.
There's the Recovery and Transparency Board, which focuses on oversight of the $787 billion stimulus package.
And, the recovery implementation effort is led by Ed DeSeve.
DeSeve is a Special Advisor to the Vice President for Recovery Implementation.
He tells us all about what's going on right now with your tax dollars.
(Read the full story.)
DeSeve: More stimulus guidance to states, localities, on the way
Ed DeSeve to join the Obama administration
Daily Debrief: DeSeve talks about government performance