Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
Keeping an eye on stimulus spending
Wednesday - 8/12/2009, 4:39pm EDT
There's the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), which focuses on banks.
There's the Recovery and Transparency Board, which focuses on oversight of the $787 billion stimulus package.
And, the recovery implementation effort is led by Ed DeSeve.
DeSeve is a Special Advisor to the Vice President for Recovery Implementation.
He tells us all about what's going on right now with your tax dollars.
(Read the full story.)
DeSeve: More stimulus guidance to states, localities, on the way
Ed DeSeve to join the Obama administration
Daily Debrief: DeSeve talks about government performance