Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
Keeping an eye on stimulus spending
Wednesday - 8/12/2009, 4:39pm EDT
There's the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), which focuses on banks.
There's the Recovery and Transparency Board, which focuses on oversight of the $787 billion stimulus package.
And, the recovery implementation effort is led by Ed DeSeve.
DeSeve is a Special Advisor to the Vice President for Recovery Implementation.
He tells us all about what's going on right now with your tax dollars.
(Read the full story.)
DeSeve: More stimulus guidance to states, localities, on the way
Ed DeSeve to join the Obama administration
Daily Debrief: DeSeve talks about government performance