Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
Department of Justice
Wednesday - 5/20/2009, 3:28pm EDT
- The Community Relations Service (CRS) has been called the Department of Justice's "peacemaker agency." CRS is charged with reducing local community level tension and conflicts that arise from issues of race, color and national origin. To accomplish that goal, CRS works with state and local authorities, as well as community groups.
- Our discussion includes talk of the agency's role in helping to quell racial tension after the 2008 Presidential election.
- We also discuss how the agency balances the need for confidentiality with the need to share information with federal, state and local law enforcement.