Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
On February 17, 2009, President Barack Obama signed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Recovery Act, into law. Federal News Radio follows how agencies have enacted the law and how the government is tracking spending through Recovery.gov.
Department of Justice
Wednesday - 5/20/2009, 3:28pm EDT
- The Community Relations Service (CRS) has been called the Department of Justice's "peacemaker agency." CRS is charged with reducing local community level tension and conflicts that arise from issues of race, color and national origin. To accomplish that goal, CRS works with state and local authorities, as well as community groups.
- Our discussion includes talk of the agency's role in helping to quell racial tension after the 2008 Presidential election.
- We also discuss how the agency balances the need for confidentiality with the need to share information with federal, state and local law enforcement.