Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Lynn touts DoD charitable giving
Thursday - 9/22/2011, 11:49am EDT
With the start of the Combined Federal Campaign, Lynn made a public appeal to DoD workers, asking them to make history with their donations, Defense.gov reports.
Last year, contributors gave $110 million to the campaign, which serves more than 4,000 charities. And DoD civilians and service members averaged giving a record $489 dollars each last year.
This year's goal for DOD is more than $14 million dollars. Lynn said they will need to work harder this year because of the decreasing pool of donors.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.