Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Better federal payments requires innovative approach
Wednesday - 9/21/2011, 9:40am EDT
The federal government is looking for more efficient ways to get the right benefits to the right people at the right time.
The Partnership Fund for Program Integrity Innovation, which is administered by the Office of Management and Budget, was established to launch pilot projects to do just that.
It sounds like a simple idea, but the fund has a multi-pronged goal of:
- reducing improper payments
- improving administrative efficiency
- improving service delivery
- protecting and improving program access for beneficiaries
The IBM Center, along with other organizations, held a public roundtable to discuss the program and recently released a report with results from those discussions.