Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How open innovation can transform your agency
Friday - 1/14/2011, 4:39pm EST
Dustin Haisler is the director of innovation for Spigit and was formerly chief information officer for the town of Manor, Texas, a small town that has used a lot of these collaborative tools in a very innovative way.
Haisler joined the DorobekINSIDER to define open innovation and explain how you can use in your work.
This week, Haisler kicked off a ten-part series on GovLoop that highlights how open innovation can transform your organization.