Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Best of the DorobekINSIDER
Thursday - 11/4/2010, 4:38pm EDT
The DorobekINSIDER brings you our best recent interviews:
- How to grow your business with govWin
When you're trying to grow a small business, you can use any help you can get. If you haven't discovered how social networking can help, you need to hear the DorobekINSIDER's discussion with the head of govWin, a network for government contractors.
- DHS and NSA team up for cybersecurity
The Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency have joined forces to promote cybersecurity. The DorobekINSIDER gets insights from the former CIO for the intelligence community about the partnership.
- Five steps to managing teleworkers
There's a ton of discussion about telework, but how do you get it done? The DorobekINSIDER talks to the author of the book explaining the five-step process for managing teleworkers.