Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Best of the DorobekINSIDER
Thursday - 11/4/2010, 4:38pm EDT
The DorobekINSIDER brings you our best recent interviews:
- How to grow your business with govWin
When you're trying to grow a small business, you can use any help you can get. If you haven't discovered how social networking can help, you need to hear the DorobekINSIDER's discussion with the head of govWin, a network for government contractors.
- DHS and NSA team up for cybersecurity
The Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency have joined forces to promote cybersecurity. The DorobekINSIDER gets insights from the former CIO for the intelligence community about the partnership.
- Five steps to managing teleworkers
There's a ton of discussion about telework, but how do you get it done? The DorobekINSIDER talks to the author of the book explaining the five-step process for managing teleworkers.