Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Agencies cutting workforce, paper
Thursday - 6/16/2011, 8:25pm EDT
- Many agencies are hinting that furloughs or voluntary reductions in force are inevitable. It's not a matter of when, but how many employees. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller, covering the Senior Executives Association Career 2011 Leadership Conference, provides an update on why federal experts say budget reductions will lead them down the path of having fewer employees.
- Members of the House are looking at ways to reduce the amount of paper they and the Government Printing Office have to deal with on a daily basis. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu reports that, among other things, they're looking at ways to stop printing documents that are easily accessible in digital form.