Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
How is USCIS enhancing its outreach and becoming more customer-centric?
Nominated by President Obama on April 24, 2009 and unanimously confirmed by the U.S. Senate on August 7, 2009, USCIS Director Alejandro Mayorkas oversees the administration of the world's largest immigration service.
Mayorkas has served as the United States Attorney for the Central District of California and previously was a partner in the law firm of O'Melveny and Myers LLP. Last year, he was named one of the 50 Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America by the National Law Journal. Mayorkas previously served as an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Central District of California from 1989 to 1998.
Mayorkas holds a J.D. from Loyola Law School and a B.A. from the University of California at Berkeley.