Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Join us and General Anthony Zinni as we explore national security, power, and intelligence in the 21st century
Join us for a Special Edition of The Business of Government Hour a Conversation with Authors -- exploring national security, power, and intelligence in the 21st century.
Military power is typically the bedrock of a nation's power. In this complex and dynamic world of changing demands, the nature of security today requires that it be conceive more broadly than at any time before. Some have called for a new and vibrant strategic direction for U.S. national security and foreign policy. Today's context presents a unique set of challenges and requires a new way of thinking about American power and security. For the United States to be an effective world leader, how must it strategically balance all three aspects of its power - defense, diplomacy, and development? What are the strategic threats facing the U.S. today? How can the use of smart power address some of these complex and perplexing global problems? We will explore these questions and so much more with our very special guest.