Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Release of 2013 budget request first step in long process
Monday - 2/27/2012, 6:35pm EST
Gordon Adams, a professor of international relations at American University and a former associate director at the Office of Management and Budget, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the reaction the budget request is getting on the Hill.
Is it simply a matter of the usual people saying the usual things or has the conversation shifted?
Now that the FY 2013 request has been released, believe it or not, work is already underway on FY 2014 budget. Adams discussed the "clues" in the current year request that could point to changes next year.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.