Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Census must change to survive
Monday - 10/25/2010, 3:17pm EDT
Now Census costs are exceeding inflation every year, said Census Director Robert Groves.
Groves said the agency needs to adapt new technologies and innovate its processes.
"We will either change or be changed; we cannot go on the way we are," Groves said in the NextGov article. "If we keep doing what we're doing were in trouble."
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.