Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
For federal managers: Training opportunities & legislative update
Friday - 2/21/2014, 8:25pm EST
Learn about traditional face-to-face training for federal managers as well as creative training opportunities that work outside of an agency budget.
- Federal Managers Association's 76th National Convention & Management Training Seminar
This training seminar is March 9-12, 2014 in Arlington, VA. Members and non-members are invited to attend. Join other federal managers to fine tune your management skills and learn strategies to increase employee engagement (as measures by the Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey). Space is limited! Register today.
- Senior Executive Association & Young Government Leader's Mentorship Program
This mentorship program allows for up & coming managers to get out of the box training. It was started last year, and has grown over 50% in that one year of operation. Currently, the program has 40 senior executives and 60+ mentees. The program as a whole has over 30 agencies represented. Learn more.
Greg Stanford also goes over FMA's 2014 legislative agenda and what is happening on the Hill that is relevant to federal managers.
FEDtalk is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., a federal employment law firm. Bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.