Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Navy turns to online gaming to develop acquisition strategies
Tuesday - 9/10/2013, 1:58pm EDT
On this week's edition of our Agency of the Month radio show, host Sean McCalley talks with Nick Guertin, the Navy's director of Transformation in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, about the new strategy. They also discuss the Navy's new checklist for acquisition professionals.
Mr. Nickolas Guertin is the director for Transformation in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation.
He has extensive experience in Open Systems Architecture product development for weapons, sensors and ship systems. He also has expertise in ship construction and repair.
He leads the transformation of business, technical, and cultural practices for OSA acquisition of national security systems as a coordinated Naval Enterprise effort. He also leads the chartered Department of Defense OSA and Data Rights Team supporting the Better Buying Power initiative.