Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Tips on training and developing good leaders
Friday - 2/22/2013, 6:46pm EST
During the first half hour, Jenny will be joined by Todd Wells and Greg Stanford of the Federal Managers Association to hear more about their annual convention and the training day for federal managers.
Joe Shumacher, OPM's program director for the Center for Leadership Development branch in Denver will also call-in to discuss what the center does and his training session during FMA's convention - Lead with Core Values. For more information on FMA's training, visit www.fedmanagers.org.
During the second half of the show, Jenny will be joined by John Mattone, a leadership specialist and author of several books on leadership development.
Mattone will discuss the need for leaders in the government, the gap in leadership and need for succession planning, and identifying and developing great leaders. For more information on leadership development and training, visit www.johnmattonepartners.com.