Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Cutting healthcare costs
Tuesday - 10/30/2012, 3:51pm EDT
On November 15, 2012 the group will host a discussion that has a new approach to reducing the cost of healthcare.
Instead of focusing on the usual suspects (electronic health records, mobile, and big data) this event will have four federal procurement officials discuss how users can optimize the federal procurement system to save money.
DeFalco has years of experience working with complex federal projects that involve healthcare information technology. Benson is a retired procurement executive from the Department of Health and Human Services.
During today's interview, the discussion will focus on innovative methods to incorporate agile software development into a project as well as detail explanations of initiatives like the IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity).