Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Governing to Win Series Part 4: A Conversation on Understanding What's Driving the Annual Deficit with Lawrence J. Haas
Lawrence J. Haas, a former White House communications strategist and award-winning journalist, is now Senior Fellow for U.S. Foreign Policy at the American Foreign Policy Council, a member of the Committee on the Present Danger, and a public affairs consultant. He writes widely on foreign and domestic affairs, is quoted often in newspapers and magazines, and appears frequently on TV and radio.
Gail D. Fosler is President of The GailFosler Group LLC, a strategic advisory service for global business leaders and public policymakers. The GailFosler Group provides in-depth analysis of economic, financial, and public policy issues and creates new concepts and frameworks for business and government leaders to support successful decision-making. She is also Senior Advisor to The Business Council, and leads the organization's partnership with The Conference Board.
Ms. Fosler is former President and Trustee of The Conference Board. During her 20-year career at The Conference Board, Ms. Fosler held a number of executive and leadership roles dedicated to expanding the organization's intellectual capacity, impact, and global reach. At The Conference Board, she also served as Executive Vice President and Chief Economist and directed the highly regarded economics program. Ms. Fosler was twice named America's most accurate economic forecaster by The Wall Street Journal.
Prior to coming to The Conference Board, Ms. Fosler served as Deputy Staff Director and Chief Economist of the U.S. Senate Budget Committee under the chairmanship of Pete V. Domenici (R-N.M.).
Ms. Fosler received her BA in economics from the University of Southern California and her MBA in finance from New York University.