Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Governing to Win Series Part 3: A Conversation on Rethinking Government Purchasing and Supply Chains with Raj Sharma
His work has been published in numerous periodicals, including his article on "Six Principles of Stakeholder Management" in Supply Chain Management Review. His Center for American Progress report, A $400 Billion Opportunity, highlighted the enormous size and scale of savings that can be realized by the federal government by eliminating inefficiencies within federal procurement. Mr. Sharma has received numerous awards including a Minority Business Leader award from the Washington Business Journal and recognition by The Wall Street Journal and Consulting magazine for his leadership as an entrepreneur.
Mr. Sharma holds an MBA from Carnegie Mellon University and an BS from the University of Maryland.