Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Agile software development
Tuesday - 8/7/2012, 11:15pm EDT
Kundra mentioned developing software in terms of "chunks."
Today's interview highlights this flexible way of software development.
Host John Gilroy will be joined by two experts of agile software development, Bob Payne, vice president of Enterprise Agile Consulting at LitheSpeed, and Nathaniel Cadwell, Agile coach and owner at LiftHand, LLC.
Federal IT professionals are curious about changing to a modular approach and seek information on how to acquire software using an agile framework.
During today's program, Payne and Cadwell will discuss how agile software development can be applied specifically to federal projects.
They will talk about terms like "Sprints" and "Product Backlogs."
The focus of the interview is to give listeners information about ways to learn more at an event in October called Agile DC.
They expect over 500 people to attend to get face-to-face knowledge about changing from a traditional "waterfall" method