Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Future of human resources and social media
Tuesday - 11/9/2010, 2:07pm EST
- Resources at your fingertips
Social media expands your networks and allows you to find potential hires.
- Balancing productivity and value
Have a concrete mission or measurable goals for social media use.
- Reevaluating corporate values
Social media can allow HR pros to find business solutions faster. At the same time, customers will demand faster responses.
- Supporting innovation
In order to reach goals, organizations must realize "individuals must be encouraged and rewarded for using non-traditional thinking," according to Mashable.
Also, don't miss this Friday's Federal News Book Club discussion on "The New Social Learning" about how organizations can transform using social media.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.