Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Future of human resources and social media
Tuesday - 11/9/2010, 2:07pm EST
- Resources at your fingertips
Social media expands your networks and allows you to find potential hires.
- Balancing productivity and value
Have a concrete mission or measurable goals for social media use.
- Reevaluating corporate values
Social media can allow HR pros to find business solutions faster. At the same time, customers will demand faster responses.
- Supporting innovation
In order to reach goals, organizations must realize "individuals must be encouraged and rewarded for using non-traditional thinking," according to Mashable.
Also, don't miss this Friday's Federal News Book Club discussion on "The New Social Learning" about how organizations can transform using social media.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.