Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Future of human resources and social media
Tuesday - 11/9/2010, 2:07pm EST
- Resources at your fingertips
Social media expands your networks and allows you to find potential hires.
- Balancing productivity and value
Have a concrete mission or measurable goals for social media use.
- Reevaluating corporate values
Social media can allow HR pros to find business solutions faster. At the same time, customers will demand faster responses.
- Supporting innovation
In order to reach goals, organizations must realize "individuals must be encouraged and rewarded for using non-traditional thinking," according to Mashable.
Also, don't miss this Friday's Federal News Book Club discussion on "The New Social Learning" about how organizations can transform using social media.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.