Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Social media redefines who is boss
Thursday - 10/14/2010, 5:21pm EDT
But, The Wall Street Journal asks: "Could their impact be even more profound, shifting for ever the traditional hierarchical organization of business?"
Use of the technology has been driven from "the bottom up," according to the article and estblished skills and talents may no longer be required.
Collaborative tools are a way for employees to shine who might otherwise be ignored.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.