Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ask the CHCO: Justice Department
Tuesday - 6/30/2009, 3:32pm EDT
She is also the Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Human Resources and Administration.
- Santangelo talks about the multiple challenges facing the massive agency.
- She talks to us about what the deparment is doing about the President's order on same-sex benefits.
- Her personal thoughts on moving up through the federal government. Should you stay at one agency and move up or work at multiple agencies.
- We talk about the issues surrounding the increasing number of retirments at DOJ, including developing new leaders and knowledge transfer.