Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - April 30th, 2009
Thursday - 4/30/2009, 2:01pm EDT
This week's guests:
- Former Homeland Security Sec. Michael Chertoff.
- Jacob Goodwin of Government Security News on the NRC's plans to distribute potassium tablets around U.S. nuclear plants.
- U.S. Rep. Eric Massa (R-N.Y.) on border violence and the drug war.
- Gautham Nagesh of NextGov.com on the federal government's search for advanced security tools to thwart hackers.
- Peter Huessy of the National Defense University on the North Korean missile controversy.
- Jeremy Kirk of IDG News (London) on the growing ranks of cybercrime police.
- Bob Poole, director of transportation policy at Reason Foundation, on a plan to arm pilots.