Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - April 30th, 2009
Thursday - 4/30/2009, 2:01pm EDT
This week's guests:
- Former Homeland Security Sec. Michael Chertoff.
- Jacob Goodwin of Government Security News on the NRC's plans to distribute potassium tablets around U.S. nuclear plants.
- U.S. Rep. Eric Massa (R-N.Y.) on border violence and the drug war.
- Gautham Nagesh of NextGov.com on the federal government's search for advanced security tools to thwart hackers.
- Peter Huessy of the National Defense University on the North Korean missile controversy.
- Jeremy Kirk of IDG News (London) on the growing ranks of cybercrime police.
- Bob Poole, director of transportation policy at Reason Foundation, on a plan to arm pilots.