11:44 am, June 19, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - April 30th, 2009
Thursday - 4/30/2009, 2:01pm EDT
This week's guests:
- Former Homeland Security Sec. Michael Chertoff.
- Jacob Goodwin of Government Security News on the NRC's plans to distribute potassium tablets around U.S. nuclear plants.
- U.S. Rep. Eric Massa (R-N.Y.) on border violence and the drug war.
- Gautham Nagesh of NextGov.com on the federal government's search for advanced security tools to thwart hackers.
- Peter Huessy of the National Defense University on the North Korean missile controversy.
- Jeremy Kirk of IDG News (London) on the growing ranks of cybercrime police.
- Bob Poole, director of transportation policy at Reason Foundation, on a plan to arm pilots.