Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
N.A.A.C.P. 100 Year Celebration
April 16th, 2009
Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, welcomed the Hon. Marvin L. "Doc" Cheatham, Sr. N. A. A. C. P, Baltimore City Branch President as the guest.
About the Guest
Hon. Marvin L. "Doc" Cheatham
Sr. N. A. A. C. P, Baltimore City Branch President
An Election Specialist with the National Labor Relations Board since 1971.
‘Doc' is serving his 5th year as President of the NAACP Baltimore city Branch. The Branch has won 5 Thalheimer Awards which is the highest award any branch can receive.
A Life Member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. President Cheatham has received over 250 awards, plaques, citations and certificates and his memberships are far too numerous to mention. He was the 1st African American President of the Maryland Association of Election Officials, immediate past President of the Baltimore Chapter of the S.C.L.C. and Past President of the Baltimore City Election Board.
Since 1973 he has registered more voters than anyone in the State of Maryland. He gives credit to his outstanding deceased mentor Fannie Lou Hamer.
He's married to Annette Britton; has three children - Marvin Jr., Monika Lynette and Marcus Louis. He reveres his 88 year young mother Zelma Maxine Cheatham, is a member of Holy Trinity Episcopal Church and he is a Coppin State University alumnus.